Chermside Wellness Challenge

The Members of Chermside Ward in an effort to be more healthy and to follow the Word of Wisdom found in D&C 89 to receive the promise given there:

"And all saints who remember to keep and do these sayings, walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones; and shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowlege, even hidden treasures; and shall run and not be weary, and shall walk and not faint. And I, the Lord, give unto them a promise, that the destroying angel shall pass by them, as the children of Israel, and not slay them. Amen." D&C 89:18-21

Monday, October 18, 2010

Week 2

Hi Everyone... Time to post points for Week 2. Is everyone feeling more healthy?

5 comments:

  1. I am feeling healthier actually, although I didn't score quite as well as last week - 62 points. The accountability of ticking off my checklist and comparing notes with others at home and in the ward is really helping me to do all of the things that I know I 'should' but don't always have the motivation to fit into my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 60 points this week - a little down on last week. But the goals that I consider to be the most important have actually happened every day of the challenge, so I'm very pleased with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danise Krautz said...Managed to make all the goals this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm at 68 this week. Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Val Felschow said...I got 69 again.

    ReplyDelete