Chermside Wellness Challenge

The Members of Chermside Ward in an effort to be more healthy and to follow the Word of Wisdom found in D&C 89 to receive the promise given there:

"And all saints who remember to keep and do these sayings, walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones; and shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowlege, even hidden treasures; and shall run and not be weary, and shall walk and not faint. And I, the Lord, give unto them a promise, that the destroying angel shall pass by them, as the children of Israel, and not slay them. Amen." D&C 89:18-21

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

LIFE IN THE LANE OF THE CHALLENGE - BRING IT ON!!!!

Good Morning Day 3 and feeling the challenge. I've set my 10 goals and since Monday I feel like I'm racing against the clock! Monday I raced the clock and achieved 8 of my 10 goals...which was ACHIEVEMENT plus! Tuesday I challenged myself even more and got 9. So today sees me changing it up and fingers crossed I can make the perfect 10....once again I'm racing the clock and trying to be smarter with my time when baby is asleep...so I'm off to zumba!!! Good luck everyone...may the force be with you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment